Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Personality Type


Myers-Briggs Type

        My Myers Briggs type is ENFP. I am slightly more Extraverted than Introverted, so I'm mainly a mix of both, so I like being with friends and myself, depending on what I'm doing. I prefer Intuition over Sensing, I prefer Feeling over Thinking, by a a small amount, and I Perceive rather than Believe.
        I feel like this test helped me learn more about how I am and what I do. I don't think that this is 100% correct, but I do feel like this is close to how I actually am.

About My Personality Type

        My personality type depicts me as someone who can lead, but mainly follows in a team. I would work with the team to develop a plan to succeed as well as help them execute the plan. If my personality type doesn't fit with my job, then I would try my hardest to do my role the best I can, even if I don't to it well. People have judged me because I don't look like my personality type. I look like someone who thinks through everything and gets A's in every class, but I'm more than that. I perceive and feel more than thinking everything through.

        I have learned that I can be cooperative with other people in my group and prioritize people and emotions over other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment