Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Story Animation

This was my first big animation project that I did this year. I'm decently proud of it, but I had to cut out a large portion due to time constraints. There were a few things I wanted to put into the animation that I couldn't, but I'm ok with it. I still would like to come back and edit it someday.

There was originally going to be a scene at the end where there are people cheering after the UFO got bet up. and then the monster would just keep smashing stuff, to add humor, but once again, I didn't have enough time. Also the aspect ratio is off,it's totally a square, not a rectangle. I know that bugs people, but if I tried to edit the ratio, I would have to make new backgrounds and resize everything, and by the time I figured out what went wrong, I was already done. Also, there was planned to be a full fledged fight scene with Not-Godzilla and the UFO, as well as the UFO having arms and legs.

Overall, I hope you enjoy!

Animation:Giant Monster vs UFO Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment