In my graphic deign class, we were asked to make an infographic with a subject of our choosing. That subject, for me, was Iron Man. Why? Because Iron Man is cool, and I don't know if that many other people know a whole lot about him.
I researched all kinds of facts and stats off of helpful and reliable websites. My original wireframe was basic. All it had was the title at the top and Iron Man in the center, and I planned to put the facts around his body.
Once I started working on the final product in Illustrator, the majority of my time went to the vectorized picture of Iron Man, using the pen and paintbrush tools. The rest was made with type tools, shape tools, and line tools.
I hope you enjoyed my Infographic! I think I could have done a bit better, but none the less I'm still proud of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment